A well-staged house immediately conveys the potential of a property to become a home. Vazzo Spaces by Ruby Cloutier provides a new generation of staging with their distinctive eye for design and room configurations. Ruby’s approach is to convey the “Austin lifestyle” through high quality designs and exceptional customer service. Ruby and her team want to help homes sell quickly and for a premium price, while helping buyers imagine the possibilities of any kind of space. Put your best house forward with Vazzo!
Stage Your Home
What is home staging?
Home staging is the activity of styling and furnishing a property for sale in such a way as to enhance its attractiveness to potential buyers. Ruby and her team prepare a private residence for sale in the real estate market place. The impact on the sale of the home is overwhelmingly positive when staging is added to the process. This is how Vazzo Spaces by Ruby Cloutier made its name in the Austin marketplace. In a thriving real estate market, it is critical to stand out from the crowd and make a good impression on potential buyers. Let us transform your home with home staging services and watch the offers roll in!
Staging is Not Interior Design
What is the difference between home staging and interior design?
Home staging means preparing a home for sale. Interior design refers to the act of working with a homeowner to personalize the design for their space.Request a Staging Consultation
HOME STAGING SERVICES
- Ruby and her team work with several realtors in Austin and the surrounding area. Many times, these realtors are seeking home staging for a new listing prior to it going on the market. Typically, this is a vacant property.
- As a first step, Ruby meets with the client for an initial staging consultation to learn more about the needs of the property and the audience of the homebuyer.
- Then, Ruby and her team provide a home staging proposal. In order to do so, the following information is needed beforehand:
- Location (address)
- Square footage of the home
- Estimated listing price
- Estimated listing date
- Areas to be stage – Ruby recommends staging the “heart of the home,” the kitchen, dining, living, half baths and master suite.
- Are there additional areas to be staged? Additional areas might include a breakfast nook, foyer, office, entry seating area, master bedroom seating area, front porch, and/or back patio.
- If the client decides to move forward with the staging proposal, we then set a staging date and Ruby follows up with an Agreement Form via Docusign. The completed agreement form reserves the staging date. Then preparation begins under a time frame of four to seven days to prepare a design and schedule the movers prior to the staging date.
- Once the preparation phase is complete, Ruby and her team view the property to be staged, take photos and measurements.
- Staging day: The crew arrives at the property between 10 to 11 a.m. and staging is usually complete by 4 p.m.
- After the first 30 days have passed, the team follows up with the client seven days prior to the furniture renewal date to ask if they would like to renew for another 30 days or de-stage the property. If de-staging, the movers come to the property and de-stage the home within two to three hours and the process is complete.
SCHEDULE A HOME STAGING CONSULTATION
A home staging consultation is a detailed walk-thru of the interior/exterior of the home. We discuss in detail everything you need to do in order to prepare your home for market. We then follow up with a checklist report room-by-room so you can easily track your progress, as well an open house checklist.